This is an opinionated strategy guide for Animation Throwdown.
All contributions and points of view are welcome. For example, it is commonly agreed upon that the best strategy for beating 24th and 25th adventure islands is to knock out the first card. If you however feel that farming 20 Francines and boring AI to death is a valid strategy, I will publish your opinion signed your nickname.
Send your feedback any way you like:
- join me on discord
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- via kongregate: mlebkowski account
- on reddit: /u/mlebkowski
- or modify the source of this website directly using GitHub’s pull requests
There are some excelent sites out there covering different aspects of the game:
- spAnser’s Cards Data (aka The Data Mining) — raw info about cards. More files linked in the reddit thread
- Reddit — great place for discussions
- Upgrading, Recycling, Challenges, Drop rates & Hero tokens — great spreadsheet by /u/milkshaakes
- A great list of useful information curated by /u/Serpent330 on reddit
- The best islands to farm — a spreadsheet by /u/Ak-Xo